YouTube Preview Image

I saw this motivational video and had to ask myself, will our children finish strong? Will you? How will you keep getting up?

You can share this article with friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Blogplay
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • LinkedIn
  • MySpace
  • Reddit
  • RSS
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Mixx

19 Responses to “Will our children finish strong”

1. One of the most inspiring & motivational videos I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for posting this!

Michael
    The Success Secrets

2. pretty powerful. And we think we’re handicapped when we have a simple headache.

Tim Van Milligan, helping you Make Money Online, God’s Way!

3. That has to be one of my favorite videos about courage and getting back up.
    Scott Sylvan Bell
    Now go implement

4. Peggy Larson says:

Wow! I had to watch that one twice!! Husband said “bookmark that, the kids are watchin’ it this weekend!” What an inspiration!

Peggy Larson
    Quilting – Colors and Fun!

5. Between this and Michael’s story about Daniel, I think you’re trying to kill me! :-)
    Great video to show the power of determination and never giving up
    Jen B
    ,a href=’http;//www.theharwoodgroupny.com’.the harwood Group – Tinnitus, chronic illness, fears, and anxiety,/a.

6. I want my children to watch this video. that was incredibly moving. I can’t imagine having that kind of determination.

Lisa McLellan
    Babysitting Services, Nanny Services, and Nanny agencies

7. Mark says:

This is great video to put things in perspective for people who feel they got it rough! No excuses, just a do-it attitude! This guy is awesome!

Mark
    Direct Selling Advice, Leveraging Relationships for Long-term Profit

8. Hi Dale,

I love this video. I had seen it before (missed the part showing him golfing, and now I am like, so THAT’s how he golfs!). I think with all the teen suicides with all the stresses of our modern culture on teens, seeing his simple and profound example, the 99 fails all without criticism or ridicule, and the hugs, the so many hugs, is something which teens need to see. And they need the hugs, too. :-)

Happy Dating and Relationships,

April Braswell
    Cyberdating Expert and Online Dating Coach

9. Rob Northrup says:

Everyone should watch this video once a month. It would cut out a lot of pissing and moaning (aka whining)

What an inspiring man.

Seize the Day,
    Rob

Simple Family Survival Tips For Disasters and Emergencies

10. Sonya Lenzo says:

What a great and inspiring video. I had to drag myself to the computer in pain today and now I feellike a baby…we all need each other to keep hope alive. THAK YOU!>
    Sonya Lenzo

11. Wow! Loved this video. Thank you!

12. Dale,

Thanks for sharing this video. It is a powerful reminder to just put your head down and forge ahead. Or, as Winston Churchill once said, “Never, never, never, never, never give up!”

Sabrina Peterson, NASM CPT,CES
    Corrective Exercise for Every Body

13. Mike Norris says:

Great motivational video. All students should have to watch it.

Mike

14. Thanks for sharing a powerful inspirational video!

Eileen
    ESL: A Business?
    7 Ways To Use Twitter For Marketing

15. Very powerful, and a lot of lessons to be learned.

Steve CHAMBERS
    Body Language Expert,/a.

16. bryan says:

VERY inspiring video and what a great attitude he has!

17. michael says:

that’s an amzing story.

He was so happy and then i was shocked when the camera zoomed out and he had no arms.

It made me want to watch more.

Very emotional and very powerful.

Michael

18. I love how he starts talking about his full life, and how he is happy. I think this is proof that happiness is a state of mind. When life gives us lemons, we need to make lemonade.

Impressive.